Sunday, February 28, 2010

Binkie update

As you may (or not) remember, we tossed the binkies 10 days ago. I can't believe it's been so long!!! Time really does fly!

Anyway...after a few rough days, we're over the hump and it's ever-so-much easier now. He asked for it for the first few days, but we reminded him of where they are/were and he was OK with it. He's quite a bit more cuddly at nap and bedtime. And actually does a bit of whimper when I tell him it's time to go to sleep. I think at first it was legitimate, but now he's just milking it :) So I tell him he's going to have a good sleep with puppy and the rest of his bears, lay him down and off he goes. He does spend a bit of time playing/talking sometimes, but usually goes to sleep right away and without fussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!