Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daybook February 23, 2010

For Today...

February 23, 2010

Outside my window... cloudy, overcast sky.  High today ~80 degrees.  UUGH!  I'm tired of the weather not making up it's mind and going up and down.  Tomorrow is supposed to cool off again.

I am thinking...that I need to work harder on spending less time on the computer.  The few days I was successful in doing that went so much smoother.

I am thankful for...my husband!  He did pick-up and drop-off for the last two days!!!  This saves me so much time and lets me get some things done.

From the learning rooms... back to school.  We took last week off, didn't accomplish as much as I would have liked, but...  We started unit 1 for RC History, we're plugging away learning about the colonies in American History, triple digit subtraction, grammar, spelling, Lenten studies.

From the kitchen...not much :(

On weight-loss...I'm even.  For 6 weeks of weight ins, I'm only down a pound :(  Not so good, but better than up :)
 
I am wearing... khaki shorts, purple short-sleeves (seems to be a color theme lately ;) ), bare feet (that need a pedicure)

I am creating...lots of things!
1.  A Jesus tree!  I got the banner done as well as the first 14 ornaments.  See post here!  I need to get pictures of the rest soon.

2.  A crown of thorns.



3.  Some Easter crafts.

I am going...to try to dip a little deeper.  There's something that just isn't working in my life right now.  I have *no* idea what it is, so I think I need to spend some quiet time and time in prayer.  I may also be so close to it that I can't see the forest for the trees so I may need to ask for some help (not an easy thing for me).

I am reading...still nothing :(  (maybe this is the problem...)

I am hoping...that I can accomplish a few things today.

I am hearing...kids playing nicely.  The middle one is out with his dad, so it's just the two and myself right now.  The dynamics are so different when he's not here.

Around the house...cleaning day (and still too many toys).

One of my favorite things...adoration.  Something I think I sorely need right now.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Today...cleaning, meal planning for the next month or so, bills, possibly the second night of the parish Lenten mission.
Wednesday...school, and the gym.
Thursday...school for Velcro Boy and grocery shopping.
Friday...MOM's meeting and the gym...maybe the playground.
Saturday...school
Sunday...Mass
Monday...school and the gym

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


 

These kids live to read!  (the boys are mine, the cutie on The Professor's lap is my niece).



To check out more daybooks visit Peggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!