Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's Day

I know, it's late.  But better late than never :)

As usual, we didn't do as much as I had originally planned.  I was going to make a heart-shaped cake, but my dad's birthday was on the 11th.  We celebrated with dinner and cake and I didn't feel like making another one again so soon.  Oh well, maybe next year :)

We did...

 

I found this at Wal-Mart for $3.  It contains enough to make 8 necklaces!
That's enough for 3 years of necklaces! 
Making them was fun...




At least when the "beads" would stay on the string...
they kept falling off. 

I finally had the idea of putting bag clips on the ends of the strings to hold the beads :)

And what food making project would be complete without a taste test?!?




Looks yummy, huh?!?

I guess the candy is much harder than he expected.

What one does...

 

So does the other!
And of course, Valentines wouldn't be Valentines without a little candy...




Pretzel bites (as we call them).  Others call them pretzel dots :)

It was a nice Valentine's Day.  How about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!