Friday, February 19, 2010

Jesus tree

I finally, finally, finally got around to getting started on this.  Now I know why I kept putting it off.

This is the finished banner...





For those that don't know, The Professor is quite tall.  He's on the large side for a 6 1/2 year old.  This banner comes from his nose to below his knees!  It's huge!

And each of those little twigs on the branch had to be sewn around.  One.at.a.time.

 

Up.Turn.Down.Turn.Up.Turn.etc, etc.etc.  
It took forever (and a trip to Wal-Mart for more thread) to sew it on!

It came out nicely though!

I even got the first 3 ornaments (out of 47!) done.




The two turtle doves for the Presentation of Jesus in the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!