Friday, October 2, 2009

Let's Set a World Record!






Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce that my book The Very Hungry Caterpillar is the official book in Jumpstart's Read for the Record campaign this year.

The goal of this program is to set a Guinness World Record for the number of people reading the same book on the same day to children around the world and to shine the spotlight on the importance of early literacy.

On October 8th, all around the world, more than one million people are expected to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I will be appearing on the Today Show in New York to help celebrate. Hopefully a record will be set, bigger than ever before!

Sign up at Jumpstart's web site to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar and be a part of this year's Read for the Record!

Eric Carle

I can't wait to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!