Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

 My sister-in-law wished me to be able to sleep past 7:00 today, and her wish came true!!  I had to go into Doodlebug's room around 5:15 (haven't had to do that for a while, I think he was confused by the blanket :) ).   I went back to sleep until just after 7:00.   The alarm went off at 7, then a few snoozes and Doodlebug was awake for the day.

It's been a nice day!   Beautiful weather!   We went to the park this morning, then to lunch at Applebee's, home for naps and I kinda lounged around.   I had planned on getting a few things done today, but getting the kids down around 2:00, killed my ambition.   I spent the afternoon doing a few things for me!   I got caught up on journaling in my MOM's book, gave myself a pedicure, made salad dressing and hung out with the kids.   hubby took them to the library to give me a few minutes quiet.   After the kids go to bed, we're going to watch a movie and get Chinese :)   Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!