Friday, October 2, 2009

I got roses!!!




Ones on paper anyway :)  This MOM's group I'm part of has each of us paired up with someone to pray for us.  Mine is actually a friend of mine (she called to tell me the other day) and I'm thrilled!  Well, I get this card in the mail today and 'lo and behold, there are roses all over it!  Yesterday was St. Therese de Liseaux's feast day (she's my patron saint) and she's known for her roses.  Inspired by Jessica at Shower of Roses, I had considered praying a novena to her, to end on her feast day, but I could never put my intention into words, so I never started the novena.

Doodlebug was sick today (and of course, a crank-a-pot), so I missed today's MOM's meeting.  When I opened today's mail, there are the roses I was never expecting!  The card was mailed yesterday, on her feast day.  Talk about special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!