Monday, October 5, 2009

Daybook - October 5th







 
FOR TODAY
October 5, 2009

Outside my window...a freshly cut lawn. The yard guys were here this morning with their mowers, edgers, blowers, etc. The boys are completely enthralled with them.

I am thinking...that I better start supper, or get hubby to :)

I am thankful for...Doodlebug getting better.

From the learning rooms... not much, since we're taking a few days off being sick.

From the kitchen...leftover pizza for lunch and grilled cheese and tomato soup for supper. Simple I know, but for now that's what works.

I am wearing... tan shorts, a rose short sleeved v-neck shirt and bare feet (that could use a pedicure).

I am creating...Halloween costumes for the kids.

I am going...to create or find a new planning system for our homeschool. The one we have isn't fitting the bill.

I am reading...several things.
1. The Domestic Church Room by Room by Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle
2. MOM's a Personal Journal by Paula Hagen and Vickie LoPiccolo Jennett. This is a study course to help us realize the importance of our ministries as mothers.
3. Full of Grace by Johnnette S. Benkovic. This is another study course to help deepen our appreciation and understanding of the Catholic faith, recognize the strength of prayer and the power of obedience.

I am hoping...that we all get better soon so we can get back to our routine. We've been sick since Friday and it's getting old :)

I am hearing...Doodlebug getting his books out of their box.

Around the house...things are getting a bit messy. I haven't had any energy.

One of my favorite things...hearing my 20 month old's giggle.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully, school, getting caught up with housework, Halloween crafts, a trip to the playground.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



 They grow up way too quickly!

To see more daybooks, visit Peggy!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!