Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Successes

For Today Thursday October 15, 2009







"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."


1.


Mary is almost done!!!  I just have some touching up to do, which should be done tonight.  Then spray sealant, tomorrow night.  And she'll be done!  Only 3 days behind "schedule" :)  Not too bad for having started more than 2 weeks later than I wanted to :)  


I'll start Joseph tomorrow night, planning on having him done by the end of the month.  We're doing a Jesse tree this year, so I need to make all the ornaments.  I'm planning that for November.


If I have time in December, I'll try to get the Angel Gabriel done.


2.


I've decided on some changes that need to be made in the way I do school with Velcro Boy.  He is a very active 4 year old little boy, who's also a kinesthetic learner who likes to move around.  Trying to sit and read to him and do things with him just has not been working lately.  I've been getting so frustrated, and he hasn't been learning.  I've even been thinking of putting him in school just to get some space from him.  His speech also isn't improving and we're thinking of a speech therapy evaluation.  Oops, this is supposed to be a success post, not a ranting post :)  I've figured out (I think) a few things to do differently that I'm hoping will be what he needs and allow me to get through to him.


3.


I found a planner for school!!!  The old method just wasn't working, and quite frankly was driving me nuts.  So after some fruitless searching, this one dropped into my lap, or inbox as it were :)  I'm playing around with it, but it really looks promising.


What are your Small Successes this week?

Stop by Faith and Family Live to read more of this week's Small Successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!