Thursday, October 8, 2009

FaithButton





"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.


I finally managed to get started painting Mary for our Nativity set.  We bought a 20+ figurine Nativity set last Christmas and I'm just now starting to paint it :)  I finished the baby Jesus a few weeks ago.  Now onto Mary.  Hopefully in a few weeks I can post about Joseph!


2.


The kids and I seem to be finally almost better.  We've all been sick since last Friday and it's gotten old.  Hopefully I can get caught up over the weekend and get back to routine.

3.

My blog has been found!  I have my first follower and someone else commented on a posting.  I'm really excited about this.  I thought it would take forever for someone to find me!  And who, in the world, would want to read my stuff???

What are your Small Successes this week?

Stop by Faith and Family Live to read more of this week's Small Successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!