Saturday, October 24, 2009

She's Done!!!

Mary's finally done.  Actually she was done several days ago, I just never got around to posting pictures :)

Here she is



While I'm at it, here's the before of Joseph.  I got so excited by the progress I was making that I forgot to take his picture BEFORE I started painting.  So here he is




I've made quite a bit of progress on him so far and I expect to be done with him shortly into the beginning of November.  I had hoped to be done by the end of October, but got behind (sick kids).  Now I have a few other obligations that I have to take care of.  At least the Holy Family will be done well before Advent.  I MAY even get to Gabriel  before Christmas :)  We'll see how Advent goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!