Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Crafts

We've been pretty busy around here lately.  The kids have made some things that I can't show since they're going to be gifts ;)

Gingerbread Boy by The Professor



Santa and his reindeer.  If you look closely, you'll notice something special about the last reindeer.  It's Rudolph, complete with shiny nose :)



Boys baking!  I had a simple baking project that I decided could be turned over to my little helpers.
Pretzel bites




Mini-twist pretzels topped with a Hershey's Kiss.  In this case the new candy cane kisses.  YUM!
Bake at 350 for ~5 minutes.  And...



Top with an MnM.  Super yummy!
OK, we also made some with dark chocolate kisses.

There are several others as well.  I get more pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!