Thursday, November 12, 2009

Small Successes

For today November 12, 2009



"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

~1~

So many thing, where to start... :)

Jesus, Mary and Joseph are finally done for our Nativity!!!!  YIPPEE!
I've framed AND hung all of our recent, and not so recent, pictures.


~2~
We've started on Thanksgiving crafts.  I have a few planned, I'll get pictures up soon.  Promise!  And I have several Advent projects in the works.  I'm also looking at several of the blogs I follow for more ideas.  The big question is:  Are we going to get any non-Advent/Christmas related school work done???  We'll see :)


~3~


Speaking of Thanksgiving...I've planned the guest list (family, we're not fancy) and we just need to get in contact with one person, the menu AND who needs to bring what (just need to tell them :) ).  Now I need to get another folding table (the family keeps growing) and decide on desserts, make a shopping list and set my timetable and I'll be done.  Gee...that's not a lot is it?!?  BTW...I'm sooo methodical that I actually plan what to do (cleaning, baking, thawing, etc) for each day of the week leading up to a holiday.  I also plan what time each thing needs to happen on the day of! What time the bird goes in the oven, comes out, needs to be carved.  What needs to be put on the stove & when.  It helps the time flow smoothly and we eat on time, but man, am I compulsive!



What are your Small Successes this week?

Stop by Faith and Family Live to read more of this week's Small Successes.
 

1 comment:

  1. What an incredible week! Believe in yourself...you truly help inspire those who read!

    Much love!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!