Friday, November 6, 2009

My epiphany










 I had an epiphany tonight.  We were praying the 4th decade of the Rosary tonight and The Professor was acting silly (over tired I suppose), so I put my arm around him and cuddled him up to me.  This settled him down.  But it suddenly struck me that I had my mind on the wrong thing!  I usually try to keep WHAT Jesus went through in His life, Passion and death in front of me.  You know... the torture, rejection, humiliation, temptations...all the bad stuff.  But it suddenly hit me tonight that I was forgetting the WHY about all of that.  He went through all of that because He.Loves.Us! (so darn much it makes my head spin).  That's why I do what I do, because I love my family (and God of course!).  Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!