Thursday, November 19, 2009

Small Successes

For today:  November 19, 2009



"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."

1.

I've completed the banner and the first week's ornaments for our Jesse Tree!  I'm sooo excited.  I'm working on a few other projects at the same time so I don't think I'll get them all done before Advent, but hopefully by the start of December.

2.

I've made the shopping list for Thanksgiving.  Not as bad as I thought it would be.  I also got the desserts decided on and the bread baked to make the bread stuffing.

3.

I started making a list (s) of the various projects I want to do during Advent.  I have so many sources to go through for ideas.  Too many really.  The boys each have stuff in their Image of God books, plus Year with God, a few blogs: here, here, here, & here as well as some other books.  Whew!  I procrastinated long enough, I'm glad to be getting on with it.  Now to keep the list simple so we can remember the reason for the season.

What are your Small Successes this week?

Stop by Faith and Family Live to read more of this week's Small Successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!