Saturday, January 23, 2010

The writer...

We had the carpets cleaned the other day, boy do they look nice. If you've ever had your carpets cleaned, you know they leave behind these little signs so you can't sue them later.



The boys were all having a great deal of fun playing with these signs.

One thing led to another and...





Velcro Boy brings me this to look at.  At first I couldn't make it out.  Then they showed me the sign he copied it from!  If you look closely, you can make out the "C A U T I O N" he wrote.  It looks like he scribbled over it either before or after he wrote the word.  I think he did a phenomenal job!  Especially considering I've never done any handwriting practice with him!  We trace trails and a few shapes, but that's about it.

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!