Monday, January 25, 2010

Daybook January 25, 2010

For Today...

January 25, 2010


Outside my window... icky looking skies and cooler weather.  Yuck to the first, but Yippee to the second :)  We've been having warmer weather lately, so the return to cooler is nice.  The skies preceding the cold front aren't so nice though.  It's been raining most of the day today, so we're inside :(

I am thinking...that I'm totally overwhelmed and not sure where to go from here.  But this is another post in itself.

I am thankful for...tylenol and ibuprophen.  Other wise I couldn't deal with my TMJ pain.

From the learning rooms... we started on some American History via living books.  We're working on moving from the Pilgrims to the colonies.  The Professor is enjoying it so far.  The World History and timeline programs came in recently.  Now to find the time to review them and get them set-up for use.  I also got a Teach yourself Piano program that just came in.  I need to review that too.


From the kitchen...baked chicken and pasta casserole & salad for dinner.

On weight-loss...I'm even with where I was the week before last.  Down 2.8 total.
 
I am wearing... black shorts and blue v-neck shirt.  Barefeet.  Tomorrow may be pants and long sleeves.

I am creating...trying to create order.  And a liturgical notebook.  I'm busily pulling ideas from others' blogs to create a notebook of ideas of things to do for the various feast days that we celebrate.  We haven't been very successful at doing much for them in the past, I want to do better this year.  Part of living more deliberately.

I am going...to start a Jesus tree soon!

I am reading...nothing at the moment!

I am hoping...to get some clarity soon.  I've been feeling very frustrated, and disordered lately.

I am hearing...kids complaining. 

Around the house...starting to prepare for Lent.

One of my favorite things..."eating" my baby.  He has the cutest giggle!

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, grocery shopping, a meeting to determine the intervention Velcro Boy needs for speech therapy.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



The Professor reading the Atlas!

To view more daybooks, please visit Peggy!

1 comment:

  1. I just recently picked up the book, The Story of a Family, the Therese Martin family story. It is so good, at times, I hate to put it down. Spiritual reading was something I really needed to include back into my daily routine.
    Emily
    AMDG+

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!