Thursday, January 21, 2010

Small Successes






"It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that."


1.
We finally got the speech therapy evaluation done!  We should hear back about our options in the next week or so.


2.
I finally made some changes to our curriculum!  The books are starting to come in and it's like Christmas all over again.  It's exciting and I'm really looking forward to getting started.




3.
Getting this post done. Today.  Before midnight.  I just can't seem to catch up and stay caught up lately.  Post-holiday blahs???


What are your Small Successes this week?

Stop by Faith and Family Live to read more of this week's Small Successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!