Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thy will be done...



"My Father, if it be possible, let this chalice pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will. " (Matt 26:39)

Did He know how bad it was going to be?  I think He did.  I mean, He IS God and all.  And yet.  He still did it.  He loves us THAT much.  Totally incomprehensible.  Incredibly amazing.  Completely wonderful.

We watched the Passion of the Christ the other night.  Actually we split it between 2 nights, it was so hard to watch.  According to hubby, the damage inflicted is realistic given what we know of Roman methods of torture.  This just bowls me away.  It gave me a whole new view of just how bad sin truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!