Saturday, April 16, 2011

news

As you can tell my the "new" look to the blog, there have been some changes around here.  If you're reading this in your reader, please click over to the blog.

We just found out that we're expecting baby #4!!!!!  We're a bit surprised (not really), and totally thrilled.  The real surprise is the due date.  Christmas Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Since this will be (another) C-section, it will most likely be a few days before Christmas, but still!  I remember being pregnant with Doodlebug at Christmas (about a month before he was born) and feeling such a kinship with Our Blessed Mother.  I can only imagine what it will be like this time.

Good news: no fasting on Good Friday!!!!!  I will abstain though ;)

Please keep me and this little one in your prayers.  Since I'm "getting up there" in maternal age (39 later this year), and the 3 prior C-sections, this one could get tricky later on.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your good news! I will pray that you have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery.

    (Loving the new look of your website, too - especially since purple is my all-time favorite color! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kelly!!!! I'm so very happy for you! I always loved being heavy with child during Advent and Christmas. My youngest was born on Dec. 30th. :)

    I will be keeping you and your littlest one in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your new little bundle. Will keep you in my prayers. Just think, the baby rocker is also a count down to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!