Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Preparations

Finally pictures of the project I've been working on...

I was inspired by something I saw at Charlotte's a while back.  We have the perfect area to do this, some extra eggs, and...

Voila



Tucked inside each egg is an activity for each of the 50 days of Easter.  They are coordinated with The Garden of the Good Shepherd.  So far the boys are really enjoying opening one each day.  The activities are a hit.  I'll detail this in another post.

Remember our caterpillar?  


Well, on Good Friday he went into his cocoon...


On Easter morning out hatched a beautiful butterfly!...



Around the middle of Lent, in a tour of the soon-to-be-gone Wal-Mart fabric department, I found the best fabric!  So, I picked some up and turned it into table cloths for our end tables.



It has the various names of Jesus and the scriptural reference to boot.  It looks great on the tables too.

The replacement for our crown of thorns...


In my Holy Thursday post I forgot to put a few pictures. 

Our table...



Doodlebug...


Mommy, I'm done :)

He loved the blueberry applesauce.

The Professor loved this change:


to this...


Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!