Saturday, September 19, 2009

Visit to the doc...

So...I went to the eye doctor today.  It would seem that I need glasses (again).  I've been getting headaches the past few months, so I started wearing my old prescription again off and on.  And of course they were worse when I read a lot, and what homeschooler doesn't read a lot?!?It has helped a great deal, but I was still getting headaches.  So I finally broke down and made the appointment.  Turns out the old script was for farsightedness.  I'm now nearsighted!  With a bit of an astigmatism thrown in for good measure.  So they wrote a new script and I picked out new frames.  They'll be available for pick-up on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!