Saturday, September 12, 2009

Love this vacuum!

I can't believe I'm saying that I love a vacuum cleaner, but I do! The old one finally died, part of it melted while I was using it (boy did it stink!), so we had to get a new one. Off to Target I go. I finally decide on a Hoover deluxe Elite rewind. Regularly $120, on sale $89. It was more than the other model I was looking at, but it also has a lifetime HEPA filter which go for ~$25 each year. So, I figured it was worth it! It works GREAT!!! I couldn't get over the amount of dirt/lint it pulled out of the carpets the first time I used it, and I had just vacuumed a few days before with the old machine. It's still pulls a ton of stuff out of the the carpets every time. The carpets feel so clean, the clean you get after a steam cleaning, they almost feel new!

The boys love it too. They both want to use it every time I pull it out. Velcro Boy even asks daily if I need to vacuum.

The Professor (it's even his favorite color!)


Velcro Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!