Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Birthday 2012

When God sent me the blessing we refer to as The Professor and Velcro Boy, he also send me a challenge.  He sent them 2 years and 10 days apart.  Given that their birthdays are so close and hubby's limited availability on weekends, we have a family party for them together.  Did I also mention that hubby's birthday is 6 days after Velcro Boy's birthday?

We had their party a bit early this year due to scheduling difficulties.  They each wanted a different theme this year.  Last year they agreed on one theme.  The Professor wanted a Formula One theme and Velcro Boy wanted dirt.  So, we compromised :)





 I mentioned hubby's birthday...  If you look closely, he managed to take off a wheel, knocking out some candy.  This was one stubborn pinata!
 Hmmm...what can I buy?
 OOHH, I have one too.
 Snap Circuits!

 Recycling truck!
 Amazon wraps and gift tags gifts!
 He's already putting his Snap Circuits away :)
 The "Dirt cake".  Oreo cookie crust, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and Oreo topping.  Yummy!
A great wind blew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I enjoy reading your comments.
God Bless!